The ICS-2000 system is a totally integrated and preconfigured Reagent- Free™ Ion Chromatography system with Eluent Generation
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Recent Questions & Answers
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of ICS-2000
- Automated eluent generation
- LCD front panel control
- Dual-piston pump
- Column heater
- Electrolytic suppression
- Digital conductivity detection
- Vacuum degas (option)
- USB connectivity, plug-n-play
- Electronic logbook and trending through virtual channels
- This integrated system performs all types of IC separations using conductivity detection.
- Each system is preconfigured, factory plumbed, and tested for immediate productivity.
- RFIC-EG system technology converts deionized water into high purity eluents on-line.
- The dual-piston pump design reduces pulsations, allowing high sensitivity detection and excellent flow-rate accuracy and precision.
- Flexible flow rates support 2, 3, 4, and 5 mm column formats. The streamlined design with small footprint occupies minimal bench space.
- An LCD touch-pad front panel provides clear identification of key operating parameters permitting atinstrument control and monitoring.
Reagent-Free IC Systems
- Electrolytic eluent and regenerant production minimizes time, labor, operation costs, and eluent preparation errors.
- The eluent generator delivers sodium, potassium, and lithium hydroxide and carbonate/bicarbonate eluents for anion separations as well as methanesulfonic acid eluents for cation separations.
- Just add deionized water for isocratic and gradient electrolytic eluent generation and electrolytic eluent suppression.
Simple and Precise Control
- Control for the SRS and Atlas® electrolytic suppressors is built in. These AutoSuppression devices eliminate the need to manually prepare acid or base regenerants. Electrolytic suppression reduces background conductivity and provides high signal-to-noise ratios.
- Full control and digital data collection are available with Windows® based Chromeleon® Chromatography Workstation Software using a USB high-speed communication protocol.
- Application templates preload all instrument parameters for fast and easy operation.
- Through Chromeleon software control, an electronic logbook provides monitoring of user-selectable operational parameters by creating virtual channels.
- For improved reproducibility, the heated and thermostated high-performance conductivity detection cell permits measurements that are unaffected by temperature variation.
- Advanced single-range digital output provides an operating range to 15,000 µS full scale. An alternate mode permits single-range analog signal output.
- Column heater provides day-to-day consistency, ensuring reproducibility and stability. Preheating of theeluent prior to the column maintains the column temperature set by the user. A transparent cover allows viewing of the column without temperature disruption.
- Optional built-in vacuum degas provides in-line degassing of eluents ensuring, reproducibility and protection of eluents from contamination and decomposition. Control of the degas operation can be automated to sense when degassing is required.
- Inert, metal-free PEEK™ components throughout the system ensure compatibility and metal contamination-free chromatography.
- Versatile eluent organizer tray. Accommodates 1-, 2-, or 4-L eluent bottles.
- Electrically actuated six-port Rheodyne PEEK injection valve.
- Ergonomically placed injection port for easy manual sampling.
- Eluent valve for positive shut-off of eluent flow prior to the pump for easy servicing.
- Easy-access door to chromatography components.
- Leak detection and management for fast response to system leaks.
- TTL controls for external pump, injection valve, range selection, and signal offset for stand-alone operation.
|Flow Rate Range||0 to 5 ml/min|
|Maximum Pressure||5000 psi|
|Noise Level||52 dB|
|Power Requirements||100-240 V, 50/60 Hz|
High Pressure Limit:
0.7 to 34.4 MPa (100 to 5000 psi) (without eluent generator)
2.1 to 20.6 MPa (300 to 3000 psi) (with eluent generator)
Low Pressure Limit:
0.0 to 33.7 MPa (0 to 4900 psi) (without eluent generator)
1.4 to 19.9 MPa (200 to 2900 psi) (with eluent generator)
Delay Volume: <800 uL
Range: 0 to 15,000 uS (digital output)
Temperature Compensation: 1.7% per °C
Cell Drive: 8 kW square wave