The Kinexus pro+ rheometer incorporates technological innovations that enable optimal flexibility in rheological test capabilities and protocols.
Targeted at the rheological characterization of dispersions and other complex fluids and soft solids, the Kinexus pro+ rheometer has unprecedented dual-action capabilities for both shear and vertical testing. A modular rheometer with true ‘plug and play’ functionality for all measuring systems and environmental control units, Kinexus also enables pioneering Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) driven rheological testing.
The Kinexus pro+ rheometer incorporates technological innovations that enable optimal flexibility in rheological test capabilities and protocols - for research and development requirements.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of Kinexus pro
- All modes of rheological operation – stress control, shear rate control and direct strain controlled oscillation at demand strain amplitude for accurate control of sample strain history.
- Exceptional vertical travel and gapping capabilities with ultra-responsive and highly sensitive normal force system for class-leading performance.
- Unique rSpace software interface that offers total flexibility of test set-up - from sequence-driven Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)-type functionality to fully customizable test design for new and advanced research capabilities.
- Wide variety of measurement geometries optimized for rheological characterization of complex fluids and soft solids, including dispersions, emulsions, polymer and surfactant solutions, pastes and gels.
- Intelligent geometry recognition with full auto-configuration and user feedback on system status to guarantee robust data for all measurements.
- Complete sample history from the point of loading onto the rheometer available in data file as standard – because ensuring reliable rheology data for complex non-Newtonian materials actually starts before a measurement takes place.
- Unique ‘plug and play’ cartridge system for all temperature and environmental controllers – all mechanical, power, communication and fluid connections made in one simple action.
- Multifunctional accessory design – plate cartridges with interchangeable lower plates for a cost-effective solution addressing the widest application coverage.
There are no General Specifications available.