Ortho Clinical Diagnostics - Rotating Tube Divider PT 200
A faultless and comparable analysis is closely linked to accurate sample handling.
A faultless and comparable analysis is closely linked to accurate sample handling. Only a sample representative of the initial material can provide meaningful analysis results. Rotary tube dividers ensure the representativeness of a sample and thus the reproducibility of the analysis.
The rotating tube divider PT 200 is the prerequisite for dust-free division and volume reduction of larger bulk samples. It is suitable for powdered or granular bulk materials. The slot width adjusts the ratio of the fractions and therefore the amount of sample.
Cement clinker, chemicals, coffee, construction materials, fertilizers, fillers, flours, grains, metals powders, minerals, nuts, sand, seeds, soils, washing powder.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of Rotating Tube Divider PT 200
- exact dividing, also of larger quantities
- modular design
- adjustable dividing ratio
- extraction of 1 - 3 samples
- quick-release sample outlets and easy fastening of bottom cone
- batch and continuous operation possible
- speed-controlled rotating tube
- direct digital connection for Vibratory Feeder DR 100
- dividing process according to DIN 51701
There are no General Specifications available.
Applications: sampling, sample division, sample reduction
Field of application: agriculture, biology, chemistry / plastics, construction materials, engineering / electronics, environment / recycling, food, geology / metallurgy, glass / ceramics, medicine / pharmaceuticals
Feed material: bulk materials
Material feed size: 10 mm
Rotary speed: 50 min-1
Number of divisions: 1 / 2 / 3 (depending on bottom cone)
Time setting: digital, 1, 3, 5, 10 - 60 min / continuous operation
Slot width, continuously adjustable:
- 0 - 159 mm (1 sample outlet)
- 0 - 110 mm (2 sample outlets)
- 0 - 53 mm (3 sample outlets)
Max. dividing ratio:
- 1 x 1:5 (1 sample outlet)
- 2 x 1:7,2 (2 sample outlets)
- 3 x 1:15 (3 sample outlets)
Min. dividing ratio:
- 1 x 1:26 (1 sample outlet)
- 2 x 1:26 (2 sample outlets)
- 3 x 1:26 (3 sample outlets)
Volume of reject collector: 30 l
Container volume: 250 ml / 500 ml
Electrical supply data: 100-240 V, 50/60Hz
Power connection: 1-phase
W x H x D: 520 x 1050 x 551 mm / 572mm x 1307 x 551 incl. DR 100
Net weight: ~ 46 kg (incl. DR 100)