The O836Si was designed to meet the low-level sensitivity and high precision demands of the silicon industry.
The O836Si was designed to meet the low-level sensitivity and high precision demands of the silicon industry. By combining the unmatched sensitivity of our solid-state infrared detection system with our novel sample loading system and programmable impulse furnace, the O836Si provides accurate and precise oxygen results in materials such as silicon wafers. The low-level sensitivity and high precision has also been applied to the metals industry, determining the oxygen content in high purity copper for the electronics industry.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of O836Si
- Low level, high precision solid-state infrared (IR) detection
- Electrode Impulse Furnace with power or current control
- Accuracy and precision to low-ppm levels
- Low system blanks with wafer friendly loading head
- Safety protected reagent train
- Reduced maintenance with improved gas transfer
- Oxygen output in ppma
There are no General Specifications available.