By incorporating state-of-the-art hardware and software technology with key improvements in overall instrument performance and reliability.
By incorporating state-of-the-art hardware and software technology with key improvements in overall instrument performance and reliability the 628 Series makes it possible to achieve fast results in organic matrices from food to fuels. For optimum versatility, this instrument is available in flexible configurations nitrogen/protein, carbon/nitrogen, and carbon/hydrogen/nitrogen.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of 628 Series
MAXIMIZE THROUGHPUT WHILE KEEPING COST-PER-ANALYSIS LOW
- Rapid analysis times of 3.5 to 4.5 minutes with extended reagent lifetimes ensure a low cost-per-analysis and increased instrument uptime for maximum throughput regardless of sample matrix or mass
- Nitrogen/protein models feature a 2000 sample reduction reagent lifetime
- Unique combustion gas handling and aliquot dosing system eliminating the need for chromatographic separation, trap and purge techniques, and other costly whole gas analyses
- Simple, gravity-fed autoloader allows for unattended analysis with optional capacity for up to 120 samples, while increasing long-term reliability of loader
ADDITIONAL FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Complies with AOAC, ASTM, ISO, AACC, AOCS and ASBC methods of analysis
- Nitrogen and carbon/nitrogen configurations utilize a stainless-steel pre-chiller block and thermoelectric cooler eliminating the use of anhydrone or other chemical reagents for removal of moisture in the furnace combustion gases
- Installation qualification & operation qualification available; IQ/OQ Brochure
There are no General Specifications available.