The Waters Micromass Q-Tof micro Mass Spectrometer
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Asked by kriday
Recent Questions & Answers
Need Equipment Support?
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of Q-Tof Micro
The Q-Tof micro provides a powerful platform for MS and MS/MS analyses, upon which total system solutions may be designed to maximize data quality for your application. The Q-Tof micro Mass Spectrometer offers:
- A small footprint—powerful Q-Tof technology on your benchtop
- ZSpray™—dual orthogonal source technology for unsurpassed sensitivity and ruggedness
- High resolution—5000 FWHM for resolving nominally isobaric ions
- Exact mass measurement—sub 5 ppm RMS in both MS and MS/MS modes
- Extended linear dynamic range for quantitative analysis
- oa-ToF analyzer—wide acquisition range of up to 20,000 m/z
- Data Directed Analysis (DDA™)—intelligent detection of compounds of interest for automated switching from MS to MS/MS
- Precursor Ion Discovery—patented acquisition techniques for class-specific analyses (i.e. detection of specific structural motifs) using exact neutral loss or product ion detection
- Variable Flow Chromatography—with the Waters CapLC® System for enhanced MS/MS data quality
- Ease of use—wizard-driven system configuration and method editing for simplified operation
There are no General Specifications available.
- The Micromass Q-Tof micro MS is 180 mm wide by 635 mm deep by 1163 mm long and weighs 200 kg. It is mounted on 6 supporting feet. An external Edwards EM28 requires an additional 650 mm by 200 mm of floor space.
- In the USA and Canada a single-phase 50 – 60 Hz supply at 230 V phase to neutral fused and rated at 15 A is required. Alternatively two phases of a 50 – 60 Hz 208 V phase to phase, 3 phase supply, rated and fused at 15 A may be used. It is mandatory that no other apparatus is connected to this supply.