Awareness Technology - Stat Fax 3200
Stat Fax® 3200 Microplate Reader
- Fully automatic reading.
- Bichromatic optics.
- Standard model includes four filters, six filters are available for a nominal charge.
- On board data reduction calculations include regressions, curve fitting and cutoff absorbance calculations with step-by-step user prompting.
- New larger display with graphics capability.
- Large, non-volatile memory stores over 100 user tests.
- Includes parallel and serial outputs.
- PC Recorder software included for PC interface
- Optional onboard printer.
- NRTL and CE certified.
- Stat Fax® readers use IAD filters.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Recent Questions & Answers
Microplate Readers Service ProvidersView All (12)
Documents & ManualsView All Documents
Features of Stat Fax 3200
Options & Accessories
- Four and six filter models available
- Optional 340 nm reading capability
- Computer interface for PC
- On-board printer
- Dri-Dye Check Strips for verifying accuracy, linearity, and repeatability
- Durable carrying case
|Power Requirements||115 V or 230 V AC, 50-60 HZ (switch selectable)|
|Filters||IAD filters. Multiple cavity hardcoat interference, 10 nm half bandpass|
|Sample Formats||Standard 96-well microtiter plates or strip trays|
|Lighting||Tungsten lamp with lamp saver feature|
|Scanning Speed||Reads and prints absorbances of 96 wells in about two minutes|
Linear measurement range: -0.20 to 3.0 Absorbance units (A)
Photometric accuracy: ± 1% or better
Stability: Drift of no more than 0.005 A in 8 hours
Display: 128x64 pixel, graphic LCD display
Internal printer option: Thermal printer with 80 character per line capability using 80 mm wide thermal paper
External printer requirements: Parallel: 90 column, 2 K byte minimum buffer capacity; Hewlett Packard, Canon or Epson compatible
Keyboard: 29-key, domed membrane switch, enunciating; plus 4 multi-purpose keys for display input
Serial port: 9600 Baud, 1 start bit, 8 data, 1 stop, no parity
Non-volatile memory: Battery-supported RAM, holds more than 100 tests and curves
Certifications: NRTL listed, CE mark
Calculation modes: Single point calibration, point-to-point curve fit, polynomial regression, linear regression (log and linear), cutoff absorbance, multipoint % absorbance
Additional features: Complete user prompting, flags and error messages, partial plate reading, alphanumeric test naming, automatic interpretation options, duplicate options, clock and calendar, controls locator, self-check system, curve plotting and editing
Mixer: Variable time, fixed speed
Enclosure: Fire-retardant ABS plastic cover with metal base