Precisa - H SERIES Touchscreen Semi Micro & Analytical Laboratory Balances
The brand new H Series of Analytical Balances from Precisa is absolutely the most technologically advanced series of ...
The brand new H Series of Analytical Balances from Precisa is absolutely the most technologically advanced series of laboratory balances that we have to offer.
This highly precise analytical balance brings all of the most advanced lab balance features (detailed below), quite literally, to the user's fingertips. The H series eliminates lengthy manuals, takes mystery out of buttons, and explains itself as needed. The Help Screen answers questions that may come up.
The H Series is equipped with a multitude of features that ensure accurate, reliable results in all types of changing laboratory conditions. An electrostatic cancellation system suppresses static caused by modern materials. Touchless sensors allow operation of most tasks without risking contamination. The ambient observation system enables you to record environmental changes for traceability.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of H SERIES Touchscreen Semi Micro & Analytical Laboratory Balances
- Touch Screen: Allows operators to see and control the full operation of the balance with a touch of the finger.
- Help: The Help Icon makes searching for answers within a complicated manual quick and easy.
- Electrical Draft Shield: Ensures a gentle, smooth, precise opening. Chamber is designed to prevent contamination of the weighing system.
- Communication and interfacing: USB A and B, Ethernet and RS 232 interface come standard, additional interfaces are available as add-ons.
- Apps: Useful applications can easily be downloaded (just like apps for a smartphone) for customizable use.
- Users: The balance can be programmed to allow access to specific users, increasing security. The program also allows you to set the operation for left or right handed users.
- Self-Linearization System (SLS): The fully automatic self-linearization system detects changes in the environment and automatically linearizes the balance. The internal weights are protected from dust and liquid, ensuring a precise balance. Optical Stability Indicator and Predictor: The optical indicator speeds up in a high ambient environment and slows down when there is less stability, allowing for more certainty with results.
- Electronic Precision Level: The balance monitors itself constantly for horizontal alignment. A warning will appear on the display and an electronic guided display will activate, allowing a quick and accurate adjustment.
- Touchless Sensor: Touch-free sensors can easily be programmed to open the draft shield, zero the balance, tare the weight of a container, and more.
- Ambient Observation System (AOS): Air, pressure, humidity and temperature inside the balance's weighing chamber are recorded for traceability. Used with the app BEST, this information can be calculated directly into the weight result.
There are no General Specifications available.