OxyQC and OxyQC Wide Range are the precise O2 meters that remain unaffected by other dissolved gases. Whether for po...
OxyQC and OxyQC Wide Range are the precise O2 meters that remain unaffected by other dissolved gases. Whether for portable at-line use from process lines, tanks, kegs or casks during production process or as a stand-alone version for the laboratory - OxyQC and OxyQC Wide Range are indispensable for precise beverage analysis in beer, wine, juices and soft drinks as well as water.
When combined with Anton Paar’s PFD filling device, sample is taken directly from the package into the measuring chamber of the instrument - with no loss of dissolved oxygen during sample transfer. The instrument for the laboratory provides reliable O2 results, even out of very small packages.
For the utmost flexibility, the instrument’s new and robust design is small, compact and lightweight and therefore fully protected for harsh environments. It provides a battery life of up to ten hours. The integrated O2 Data Logger function enables continuous measurements from the line or tank.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of O2 Meter: OxyQC | OxyQC Wide Range
High accuracy, more benefit
- The new high-resolution optochemical O2 sensor is accurate and achieves a repeatability s.d. of ±2 ppb for OxyQC or ±20 ppb for OxyQC Wide Range, respectively.
Fully protected from harsh environments thanks to the robust and IP67 leakproof design
Efficient and quick to finish
- Integrated rechargeable battery provides up to 10 hours at-line operation
- Low sample volume of around 100 mL provides reliable O2 results, even out of very small packages
- PFD filling device transfers sample from the package into the measuring chamber without any loss of O2
- O2 results after only 50 seconds
- Intuitive user interface with clearly arranged navigation of the menu
- Clear sample identification for full traceability of 500 measurement results
Built-in support for the most precise results
- Data Logger function: enables continuous O2 measurements from the line or tank
- SystemCheck: guides the operator through recommended periodical O2 sensor check(s)
- The TPO (total package oxygen) value can be calculated via Anton Paar’s free software AP-SoftPrint
Fast and wireless
- Bluetooth interface for wireless printing
- USB interface for data transfer to a PC
- RFID interface for changing measurement settings quickly by reading RFID tags
There are no General Specifications available.