Lovis 2000 M/ME is a rolling-ball viscometer which measures the rolling time of a ball through transparent and opaque...
Lovis 2000 M/ME is a rolling-ball viscometer which measures the rolling time of a ball through transparent and opaque liquids based on Hoeppler's falling ball principle. The instrument is mainly used for viscosity measurements of low viscous liquids for R&D applications, in the pharmaceutical and chemical industries. A measurement with Lovis 2000 M/ME can yield dynamic viscosity, intrinsic viscosity, molar mass of a polymer and more.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Need Equipment Support?
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of Rolling-ball viscometer Lovis 2000 M/ME
- Small sample amount (starting from 100 ΜL)
- Sample recovery
- Wide temperature range (-30 °C to 100 °C /-22 °F to 212 °F)
- Wide viscosity range (0.3 mPa.s to 10,000 mPa.s)
- High accuracy
- Variable inclination angle for testing shear-dependent flow behavior
For pharmaceutical and medical labs
- Included in US and European Pharmacopoeia
- Pharma qualification packages available
- Optional modular combination with Anton Paar instruments for measuring density, refractive index, turbidity and pH value
- Flow-through filling for large sample throughput
For the chemical industry
- Hermetically closed system for volatile or toxic samples
- High chemical resistance (borosilicate glass or PCTFE)
- Special polymer measuring and evaluation features
- Automatic filling using autosampler
- Testing of opaque samples
There are no General Specifications available.