A solution for the measurement of turbidity in liquids>, the HazeQC ME turbidity measuring modul...
A solution for the measurement of turbidity in liquids, the HazeQC ME turbidity measuring module, is provided by Anton Paar as part of a modular measuring system. The approved ratio method with measurement at three angles (transmission 0°, scattered light at 25° and 90°) is used to prevent the influence of particle size on the turbidity value. The measurement is carried out at a wavelength of 650 nm ±30 nm (MEBAK- and EBC-compliant) in a cell with adjustable constant temperature. This turbidity measuring module expands Anton Paar's product portfolio and adds a further important parameter for analyzing liquid samples - providing the same high quality expected of Anton Paar products.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of Turbidity Measuring Module: HazeQC ME
Accurate and traceable turbidity measurement
- Three-angle turbidity measurement (transmission 0°, scattered light at 25° and 90°) at 650 nm according to MEBAK and EBC
- Approved ratio method eliminates the influence of particle size on the turbidity value
- Highly accurate Peltier-thermostatted cell
Combinations for up to 7 parameters possible
- Up to 7 parameters in one measuring cycle if used in combination with PBA-B (density, alcohol, beer color, pH, CO2, O2, turbidity)
- Combination with all Generation M systems, with Alcolyzer Plus Beer, with Alcolyzer Plus Spirits or with the Beer Analyzing System (Alcolyzer Plus Beer, density meter, sample changer)
- All measurements directly out of the bottle or can, no degassing required if using a PFD Filling Device
There are no General Specifications available.