Follow this Equipment
Anton Paar - cAnalysis of regular and diet soft drinks with PBA-SD Generation M
Manufactured by Anton Paar
The modular analysis system PBA-SD Generation M> measures °Brix in regular soft drinks and diet ...
The modular analysis system PBA-SD Generation M measures °Brix in regular soft drinks and diet concentration in diet drinks. It simultaneously determines the CO2 content of the sample. No degassing is required, just select a method and push the button to get extremely fast and precise results. PBA-SD Generation M consists of a DMA™ 5000 M density meter, DietQC™ ME module, CarboQC ME CO2 measuring module and PFD Filling Device (Plus).
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of cAnalysis of regular and diet soft drinks with PBA-SD Generation M
Precise results without sample preparation
- No degassing, no filtering
- Measurement directly out of glass bottles, PET bottles and cans
- Precise determination of °Brix and diet concentration
- Simultaneous CO2 measurement
Fast, comfortable and safe
- Results after 3 to 5 minutes
- Intuitive colour touch screen operation
- Safe and clean sample handling with the PFD Filling Device (Plus)
- No chemicals required
- Data export as Excel, PDF or text files via USB flash drive
- Connection to LIMS or network printer via Ethernet
- Modular concept: options for sugar inversion, dissolved O2, turbidity and pH available
- Option for uncolored drinks available for even more stable and faster results
- Applies state-of-the-art PCAP technology
- Provides a premium user experience and overview
There are no General Specifications available.