Follow this Equipment
Anton Paar - Analysis of regular soft drinks with PBA-S Generation M
Manufactured by Anton Paar
The PBA-S Generation M (Packaged Beverage Analyzer for Soft Drinks) is the up-to-date measuring system for...
The PBA-S Generation M (Packaged Beverage Analyzer for Soft Drinks) is the up-to-date measuring system for beverage analysis. Determine sugar (°Brix) and CO2 in soft drinks without prior sample degassing. The beverage is filled into the analysis system directly from its container and is then measured within three minutes: °Brix and CO2 content are determined in a single work step.The modular system consists of the DMA™ 4100/4500/5000 M density meter, the CarboQC ME CO2 measuring module, and the PFD Filling Device (Plus).
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of Analysis of regular soft drinks with PBA-S Generation M
Precise beverage analysis without sample preparation
- No sample preparation required (no degassing, no filtering)
- Measurement directly out of glass bottles, PET bottles and cans
- Precise determination of °Brix and CO2
- Additional output: Package pressure and dissolved air
Fast, comfortable and safe
- Measuring time: 3 minutes
- Modular design (Plug and Play)
- Intuitive touchscreen operation
- U-view™: Live image of DMA™ M measuring cell from a built-in camera
- Safe and clean sample handling with the PFD Filling Device (Plus)
- Applies state-of-the-art PCAP technology
- Provides a premium user experience and overview
There are no General Specifications available.