Anton Paar - Combined CO2 and O2 Meter: CboxQC™ At-line
CboxQC™ At-line is the combined portable CO2 and O2 meter for measurement directly from process lines, tanks,...
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of Combined CO2 and O2 Meter: CboxQC™ At-line
- Fully protected from harsh environments thanks to the robust and IP67 leakproof design
- For the utmost flexibility, the instrument’s new design is small, compact and lightweight
Efficient and quick to finish
- CO2 and O2 results after only 90 seconds
- CO2 measurement based on the patented Multiple Volume Expansion method
- New high-resolution optochemical O2 sensor is simple, accurate and ready for measurement anywhere
- Intuitive user interface - easy handling in all surroundings
- Ready to go once out of the box
- Clear sample identification for full traceability of 500 measurement results'
Built-in support for the most precise results
- Data Logger function: enables continuous CO2 and O2 measurements from the line or tank
- FillingCheck™: automatically detects filling errors and generates a warning message
- System Check: guides the operator through recommended periodical checks
- Integrated rechargeable battery provides up to 10 hours at-line operation
Fast and wireless
- Bluetooth interface for wireless printing
- USB interface for data transfer to a PC
- RFID interface for changing measurement settings quickly by reading RFID tags
There are no General Specifications available.