Anton Paar - Snap 51 Portable Alcohol Meter for Distilled Spirits
A digital alcohol hydrometer for on-site spirits measurement with outstanding accuracy
Nobody should spend more than 30 seconds to determine the alcohol content in distilled spirits. Snap 51 is the portable alcohol meter that will get the job finished in time. The instrument simplifies the whole distillation and watering down procedure in distilleries as samples of all strengths are measured with one and the same instrument. Samples are measured with an accuracy of 0.1 %v/v directly on-site. An improved adjustment routine enhances the reliability of results even at low measuring temperatures and alcohol concentrations. Just read the measured values in %v/v or °Proof from the large color display, store them, and archive them on a PC to have perfectly traceable documentation of your spirits production process at hand later on.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Moisture Analyzers Service ProvidersView All (3)
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of Snap 51 Portable Alcohol Meter for Distilled Spirits
Eliminate any user influence on your alcohol measurements
- Temperature correction of results is done automatically: no need for temperature correction tables!
- Values are shown in %v/v (corrected to 20 °C or 15 °C for the Japanese market) or °Proof (corrected to 60 °F)
- Get traceable results due to sample identification via RFID (Radio Frequency Identification)
- Read results from the large color screen, or store them and print or export them to a PC via Bluetooth® later on
- Fine-tune your spirit’s alcoholic strength with an accuracy of 0.1 %v/v and save valuable pure distilled spirits
- Ensures what is on the label is in the bottle
- Calibration and adjustments are easy to perform with deionized water, following the predefined routine
Use the same alcohol meter for pure and ready-to-drink spirits
- Alcohol measuring range from 0 %v/v to 100 %v/v
- All your glass hydrometers are replaced by one Snap 51
- You can use Snap 51 during all stages of spirits production
- The sugar concentration in fruit juices can also be measured
- If you already have an alcohol meter in your lab, use Snap 51 for additional quick checks during production or for intake control
Perform your alcohol measurements on-site in 30 seconds
- 2 mL of sample are taken directly from the storage container with the help of the built-in pump
- Gesture control enables one-hand operation so you can hold steady when measuring difficult to reach samples
- Convenient left- and right-handed use
- The alcohol content, compensated to the reference temperature, is shown on the 2.8 inch display.
- The newly designed metal bracket ensures a stable, balanced positioning of the instrument on the sample container.
Rugged design for a long working life
- Robust measuring cell made of metal (Inconel)
- Splash-proof housing
- Operation via capacitive keys
- Hard-glass front
- Designed for on-site use at the storage location of your spirits
- Shipped in a protective transportation case
A high-class digital alcohol meter from the market leader
- The alcohol concentration is derived from a highly accurate density measurement based on the oscillating U-tube principle
- Anton Paar is the market leader in this technology and has more than 50 years of experience
- Digital alcohol meters from Anton Paar are the industry standard, used by large-scale distilleries, governmental organizations, and craft distilleries
There are no General Specifications available.