Follow this Equipment
Anton Paar - Microwave Digestion and Extraction: Rotor 16SOLV MF100
Manufactured by Anton Paar
Rotor 16SOLV MF100 expands the possibilities of Multiwave PRO for the microwave-assisted digestion and extract...
Rotor 16SOLV MF100 expands the possibilities of Multiwave PRO for the microwave-assisted digestion and extraction of inorganic and organic samples and is easily upgraded for acid digestion applications by interchanging screw caps. Fast, safe and easy microwave-assisted extraction (MAE) improves both the performance and throughput of HPLC or GC-based analysis. Extractions of PCBs, PAHs and hydrocarbons from environmental and food samples as well as derivatization reactions prior to analysis or polymer extractions deliver perfect results within 15 to 30 minutes.The pressure vessel SOLV MF100 is equipped with a fiber-reinforced PEEK vessel jacket, allowing a maximum internal temperature of 190 °C. Multiwave 3000 can be upgraded to a dual-use configuration for microwave digestion and extraction by simply interchanging the screw caps and liners.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of Microwave Digestion and Extraction: Rotor 16SOLV MF100
- Significant reduction of extraction times
- Solvent consumption reduced to a minimum
- Up to 16 extractions simultaneously
- Meets requirements of US-EPA and ASTM methods
- Vessels are hermetically sealed and easy to handle
- Highest safety standards with GS and ETL certificates
- Temperature and pressure-controlled procedures in closed vessels – perfect extractions within 15 to 30 minutes
- Passive heating elements available for use of non-polar solvents
There are no General Specifications available.