Follow this Equipment
Anton Paar - Microwave Synthesis in the Kilolab: Masterwave BTR
Manufactured by Anton Paar
Based on a revolutionary new technique, the all-new Masterwave BTR benchtop reactor for the first time transfers...
Based on a revolutionary new technique, the all-new Masterwave BTR benchtop reactor for the first time transfers microwave synthesis to the kilolab. Productivity in your lab is considerably increased up to kilogram amounts per day. The benchtop reactors magnetically driven paddle stirrer provides independent stirring regimes for individual content. Due its rising-sensor temperature measurement technique, Masterwave BTR features the high temperature accuracy required for direct method transfer from any smaller microwave device.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of Microwave Synthesis in the Kilolab: Masterwave BTR
- 1700 W installed microwave power
- Bayonet-locked 1 L reaction container
- Rising PT100 temperature sensor
- Integrated mechanical stirrer with software-guided stirring regime
- Reaction conditions up to 250 °C and 30 bar
- Constantly circulating microwave-transparent cooling liquid
- Optional remote control (VNC open source)
- Industry-validated performance and productivity
There are no General Specifications available.