Monowave 400 and Monowave 200 are high performance microwave reactors specially designed for small scale microwave sy...
Monowave 400 and Monowave 200 are high performance microwave reactors specially designed for small scale microwave synthesis applications in research and development laboratories. Microwave irradiation nowadays is not only successfully employed for organic synthesis - inorganic synthesis, material science, polymer chemistry, and other disciplines can also be performed successfully. Autosampler MAS 24 can still be operated with the Software-guided Loading Strategy and additionally in the Open Access Mode. The MAS 24 Autosampler option allows for unattended sequential processing of 24 experiments.
Visit our world of microwave synthesis to find your optimum reaction conditions and to browse through a database of more than 1000 applications which have been successfully performed in Anton Paar reactors.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of Microwave Synthesis: Monowave 400/200
Performance without compromise
- 850 W unpulsed microwave output power
- Extremely high field density
- Simultaneous temperature measurement with IR and fiberoptic sensor
- Highest accessible temperature/pressure conditions
- Utmost temperature homogeneity
- Up to 100 h reaction times
- Fiber-optic temperature sensor
- 24-postion autosampler
- Silicon carbide vessel
- Wide-Neck vials
- Method Development & Optimization
- Building Block Synthesis
- Scaffold Decoration
- Solid Phase Synthesis
- Metal Catalysis
- Peptide Synthesis
- Preparation of Nanoparticles
- Zeolite Synthesis
There are no General Specifications available.