Qulee High Performance Gas Monitor
ULVAC's new "Qulee HGM" residual gas analyzer series with revolutionary simplicity of use. Offers highest sensitivity of all models at 2.5×10-6 A/Pa, Qulee HGM can meet the needs of various R&D and other vacuum system process monitoring.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Features of QULEE HGM
- Offers highest sensitivity 2.5x10-6A/Pa
- No need for PC
- "One Click" function
- Max 250ºC high temperature baking (300ºC when the sensors are removed)
- Electron bombard degas
- Filament, ion source, and secondary electron multiplier are easy to replace.
- Unit offers protection and maintenance of ion source and secondaryelectron multiplier.
- Traceability of analysis tube (patent pending)
- Various Leak Tests are Available (Helium leak test, air leak test, leak up)
- Capable of total pressure measurement (ionization gauge)
- This software is included and compatible with (Windows XP/7)
- Conforms with CE
- R&D such as thermal desorption gas analysis
- Residual gas analysis for ultra-high vacuum pumping equipment, etc.
- Trace impurities in ga
- R&D for photovoltaic field
- Analysis of organic compound
- Environmental measurements
There are no General Specifications available.