Follow this Equipment
Hitachi - Real View Sample Observation Unit
Manufactured by Hitachi
This is an optional accessory that integrates with the instrument to observe the sample during thermal measurements....
This is an optional accessory that integrates with the instrument to observe the sample during thermal measurements. Images reveal changes in sample shape, size, color, and other properties. The images can be recorded and are automatically linked to the thermal data by time-stamp.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Need Equipment Support?
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of Real View Sample Observation Unit
- Real-Time Observation during Measurement: Changes in the sample status can be displayed in “real time.” The images are linked with the temperature and can be viewed just by clicking the data streams.
- Available for Auto Sampler: The RV-3TG is compatible with the Auto Sampler.
- Image Data Analysis linked with Temperature and Signal: Stored image data can be displayed in either thumbnail or slide show format, linked with the temperature and signals.
- Thumbnails display: Thumbnail Images can be displayed. Linked images can be shown by clicking any point on the signal curve.
- Slideshow display: The slide show feature shows the series of images as if they were a movie file. The signal data points change to correspond to the movie’s timeline.
There are no General Specifications available.