SPEX SamplePrep - X-300 Electric Multi-position Fusion Fluxer
The Katanax® X-300 fluxer is a key part of our new offering in next-generation electric fusion, providing ex...
The Katanax® X-300 fluxer is a key part of our new offering in next-generation electric fusion, providing exceptional flexibility for outstanding ease of use and unparalled results. It prepares glass disks (beads) for XRF analysis and solutions for ICP/AA analysis or for preparing peroxide and pyrosulfate fusions.This multi-sample fluxer is available in 1, 2 or 3 positions, and can later be expanded, thus adapting to the needs of today's modern laboratories. As a 3-position fluxer it can run up to 15 samples per hour.
The multi-lingual touch screen interface comes pre-loaded with various fusion programs that can be used as is, or customized for your particular protocol. Pre-loaded programs include: Oxide, Metal, Solution, Peroxide, Anneal and Ramping. Programs can be saved, renamed, deleted or copied, just like computer files. The interface also allows the user to control and monitor the temperature of the furnace.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Sample Preparation Service ProvidersView All (4)
Documents & ManualsView All Documents
Features of X-300 Electric Multi-position Fusion Fluxer
- High Performance Furnace with heating elements impervious to flux. Patented.
- Integrated auto-locking safety shield protects the user during the fusion process.
- Easy-clean, ceramic mold holders. Mold holder system is user-configurable for 30, 32, 35 or 40mm molds.
- Low noise level during heating, melting and standby.
- Extraction chimneys allow for direct ventilation of halogens from each crucible position.
- The control panel adjusts to the user’s height and features a USB connection for firmware updates.
There are no General Specifications available.
Height: 20 inches (51cm)
Width: 19 inches (48 cm)
Depth: 25 inches (63 cm)
Weight: 99 lbs (45 kg)
Operating temperature: 68°-2192°F (50°-1200°C)
Maximum Power: 3000 Watts
Voltage: 195-250 VAC (50-60 Hz)