Follow this Equipment
Buck Scientific - UWave-2000 Multi-functional Microwave Synthesis System
Manufactured by Buck Scientific
UWave-2000 Multifunctional Microwave Chemistry Reaction Workstation integrates the atmospheric pressure and pressurized...
UWave-2000 Multifunctional Microwave Chemistry Reaction Workstation integrates the atmospheric pressure and pressurized reactions, microwave heating, ultrasonic wave and ultraviolet irradiation and other functions, and provides the workstation with flexibility and reliability for the microwave chemical research. UWave-2000 has an intelligent operating system, and 7-inch touch screen control is simple and friendly. It realizes the multi-energy and multi-functional free combination and collocation with the modular design, giving inspiration to your experiment. It can conduct the 2000ml open vessel reaction and 500ml pressurized reaction maximally, thus can help researchers conduct the mass production experiment. Regardless of organic extraction, pharmaceutical research, protein chemistry, novel material science, research of the graphene, polymer synthesis and many other fields, UWave-2000 will provide various imaginations and feasibility of the microwave chemical research.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of UWave-2000 Multi-functional Microwave Synthesis System
- Good innovation: Integrate the atmospheric pressure and pressurized reaction, microwave, ultrasonic wave and ultraviolet irradiation and other functions, giving full flexibility;
- High reproducibility: Microwave automatic frequency conversion control, dual temperature control technology, and piezoelectric crystal pressure can ensure the accurate record and representation of each reaction;
- Severe safety: Pressurized mode, intelligent safety pressure control system, real-time over pressure alarm and active pressure relief, outer vessel with composite fiber and other safety protection measures at the highest level;
- Friendly operation: 7-inch color LCD touch screen, intelligent software, safe and remote control, and reaction process videography facility;
- Reliable durability: Multi-layer Teflon coating 316L stainless steel chamber and durable reaction container material ensure that all kinds of chemical reactions proceed smoothly;
- Reliable experience: 20 years' industry experience, ISO and CE certificated, and national leading number of users.
|Maximum Pressure||2 MPa|
|Maximum Temperature||900 °C (peculiar configuration)|
|Power Requirements||220-240VAC 50/60Hz 9A|