Shimadzu - CLAM-2000 Fully Automated Sample Preparation Module for LCMS
The Clinical Laboratory Automation Module (CLAM-2000) is a fully automated sample preparation module for LCMS designed...
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Documents & ManualsView All Documents
Features of CLAM-2000 Fully Automated Sample Preparation Module for LCMS
Seamless Integration of Sample Preparation and LCMS Analysis.
- Simply place the samples to be analyzed, necessary reagents, and specialized pretreatment vials in the system which then performs all processes automatically.
- Each sample is processed successively in parallel, to optimize instrument usage and sample throughput.
- The CLAM-2000 frees up time spent by laboratory staff performing tedious sample preparation steps, thus increasing laboratory efficiency. analytical results
Thorough Precision Control of Analytical Results.
- Easy to access software controlled management of reagents, calibration curves, control samples, and system maintenance ensures system performance and reliability.
- Easy to interpret charts and figures alert users to decreasing reagent volumes or variable QC sample results. inside of clam instrument
Reduces Operator Errors and Enhances Laboratory Safety During Procedures.
- The system eliminates manual operations involving biological samples, such as dispensing. Not only does this improve reproducibility of data, but it minimizes user contact with biohazardous material.
- Potentially biohazardous waste products are kept isolated inside the system. This allows such waste to be disposed of after the analysis is finished, according to the procedures specified for that laboratory.
There are no General Specifications available.