Bioprocess Control Station
Distek, Inc. has earned a place on the modern bioprocessing laboratory benchtop with the release of the BIOne 1250 Single and Dual Bioprocess Control Stations.
Modular, flexible, and highly customizable, the BIOne 1250 systems are ready to support the nuanced requirements of your specific Upstream Bioprocesses.
BIOne 1250 Controllers are compatible with both autoclavable and single-use vessels. The systems are also capable of supporting both cell culture and fermentation processes.
Standard controller options such as OPC and Additional Input & Outputs expand the capabilities of the controller. Such features provide end users with nearly limitless process expansion potential for whatever future bioprocesses they desire to engineer.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Features of BIOne 1250
- Customizable Single or Dual Controller Configurations
- Modern Touch Screen Interface
- Variable Speed, Bidirectional Pumps
- 4 Pumps on Single Controller
- 8 Pumps on Dual Controller
- Low Friction Magnetic-Drive Agitation
- Suitable for Cell Culture & Microbial Upstream Bioprocesses
- Compatible with Autoclavable and Single-Use Vessels
- Extensive Data Trending Capabilities
- Preloaded Process Recipes and Cascade Loops
- Support for Additional Inputs & Outputs
- Analog and Digital Auxiliary Components
- OPC Compliance (UA or DA)
- Email and Text Message Process Alerts
There are no General Specifications available.