Highest productivity in steam distillation
The KjelSampler K-376 or K-377 in combination with the KjelMaster K-375 meets upmost demands in high throughput Kjeldahl determination. The system provides a maximum degree of automation and flexibility.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Need Equipment Support?
Documents & ManualsView All Documents
Features of KjelSampler K-376 / K-377
- Unattended operation of 24 samples (K-376) or 48 samples (K-377)
- Perfect process synchronization of all steps from digestion to automated sampling
- Fully automated by the KjelMaster K-375
- Continuous batch workflow using two independent rack trays (K-377)
- Smallest benchtop system
- “Express rack” privileges high priority samples
- Automatic or manual operation at any time
- All BUCHI sample tubes to be used (100 mL, 300 mL, 500 mL)
Convenient and safe
- No sample tube cleaning
- Reliable and clean processing with no glass transfer
- No contact with chemicals due to automated handling of reagents
- Smooth and safe sample rack loading at any time
- Longest glass lifetime due to short exposure to chemicals
There are no General Specifications available.