Speed | Robustness | Definition
The rapifleX instrument re-defines the key performance measures for MALDI Imaging:
- Up to 40 true pixels / second for faster and better images
- smartbeam™ 3D laser for better pixel-to-pixel reproducibility
- Novel ion source design for increased robustness
Laser and Ion Source Designed for MALDI Tissue typing - smartbeam 3D laser
During the image acquisition the sample stage moves continually to achieve high pixel rates. The newly developed smartbeam™ 3D laser fires at a repetition rate of up to 10 kHz.
The new smartbeam™ 3D laser features a laser diameter of 5um. As illustrated below, the laser can move independently from the sample stage to scan the full area of each pixel. This produces truly square pixels which utilizes all of the available sample area for maximum sensitivity and pixel-to-pixel reproducibility.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Features of rapifleX MALDI Tissuetyper
rapifleX MALDI Tissuetyper - Designed for MALDI Imaging
- MALDI time-of-flight system
- New ion source for robust day-to-day operation
- Novel smartbeam™ 3D laser
- Fast acquisition of up to 50 true square pixel / second
- Laser repetition rate 10 kHz
Integrated software solutions
- flexImaging dedicated molecular histology software controls data acquisition, data visualization, annotation and integration of virtual microscopic slides
- SCiLS Lab is the dedicated software for statistical analysis. From individual imaging datasets to complete clinical biomarker studies, it features univariate and multivariate methods to mine the data and to find relevant information.
There are no General Specifications available.