The Robust Workhorse for Fast LC-MSn Applications>
The entry-level amaZon SL ion trap instrumen...
The Robust Workhorse for Fast LC-MSn Applications
The entry-level amaZon SL ion trap instrument is designed to increase productivity in the analytical lab for any kind of application, e.g. quality control, structural confirmation or screening of complex mixtures. The amaZon SL makes high-quality and high-confidence chemical analysis available to any lab. Proven ion trap technology combined with a rugged ion source enables full 24/7 operation and makes this instrument a reliable partner for daily laboratory work.
Smart & Easy-To-Use Software
The SmartLine software suite provides particularly quick and easy access to analytical workflows enabling the immediate generation of reliable results.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Need Equipment Support?
Features of amaZon SL
- High sensitivity in the low fg range due to patented Dual Ion Funnel technology
- Fast Scanning High-Capacity Ion Trap Technology provides unrivaled MS and MS/MS spectrum quality in terms of mass resolution and accuracy
- Scanning speeds up to 32,000 u/s at full isotopic resolution deliver rapid duty cycles for both MS and MS/MS data sets, compatible with fast HPLC separations.
- Fast polarity switching speeds up screening applications and increases reliability of results.
- The SmartFrag™ algorithm ensures optimum fragmentation efficiency for any kind of compound and ensures full reproducible MS/MS spectra, ideal for library searches.
- Fragmentation is possible up to the MS11 stage, allowing detailed structural investigation of compounds.
- Monoisotopic isolation is ensured throughout the standard mass range.
- The amaZon SL smoothly integrates with a wide variety of LC-systems, sample preparation modules and API sources.
There are no General Specifications available.