RoadRunner is a handheld, battery operated device for the detection of explosives and narcotics.
It is a dual-mode detector capable to accept vapor samples and swab samples as well, which increases flexibility. With a weight of 3,5 kg it is literally a "go anywhere" device.
A battery lifetime of 4 hours and the feature of hot-swap battery exchange further expand the usability. The use of a non-radioactive, high energy photon ionization source eases the life of the user since this ionization method does not belong to legislation related to radiation safety.
The incorporation of the patented CHIRP-IMS technology provides for the first time the sensitivity of bench-top trace detectors in a handheld design. An automatic internal calibration makes manual calibration and verification steps obsolete and eases the everyday use.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Features of RoadRunner
- Bench-top sensitivity in a hand-held device
- Lightweight (7.7 lbs [3.5 kg]), battery-operated
- Swab and direct vapour sampling of explosives and narcotics
- Non-radioactive High Energy Photo Ionization source
- CHIRP-IMS technology and continuous automatic calibration for best performance
There are no General Specifications available.