Anton Paar - Microwave Digestion System: Multiwave 7000
Microwave digestion at its best
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of Microwave Digestion System: Multiwave 7000
Complete digestions of all sample types
All kinds of samples such as food, environmental, polymer, cosmetic, pharmaceutical, geological, chemical, and petrochemical samples can be digested using Multiwave 7000 – even in the same run using the same method. Multiwave 7000 can be used with high (0.5 g) and low sample amounts (0.1 g) as well as high (50 mL) and low sample volumes (100 µL). Pressure-sealed glass, quartz, or PTFE-TFM vials as well as sealed quartz vessels (e.g. for osmium determination) enable the use of all common digestion acids. Additionally, sample stirring can be performed to support digestion of floating samples.
The PDC (Pressurized Digestion Cavity) revolutionizes your sample preparation workflow:
- Vials can be easily placed on an analytical balance, no need for weighing boats
- Sample weights are directly transferred to Multiwave 7000
- The vials are covered with plug-on caps, no tools or screwing are necessary
- The filled PTFE-TFM rack is safely transported in a closed PTFE liner (<1 kg)
- Software-guided, mainly automated opening and closing procedures
- Automated pressurization as well as pressure release and exhaust if acid fumes
- Ready-to-use methods and customized application support, no need for time-consuming method development
- Easy cleaning and storage due to the use of disposable vials and robust vial components, as well as automated cleaning procedures in Multiwave 7000
Low running costs and the highest number of vessels
Multiwave 7000 has low running costs and provides the highest number of vessels in the cavity due to budget-friendly thin-walled quartz, disposable, and PTFE–TFM vials which are closed with robust and re-usable plug-on caps. Multiwave 7000 can be upgraded for different sample weights and volumes with budget-friendly PTFE-TFM racks. The temperature sensor, often a critical handling part, is implemented in the PDC resulting in an easy-to-clean instrument. This also means the temperature sensor is fully shielded by the PTFE-TFM liner.
Compact design with integrated cooling system
Meeting the requirements of versatility, high temperature, and high pressure often results in instruments with a big footprint. Not with Multiwave 7000: due to the integrated touchscreen, integrated water cooling, and a Pt-100 temperature sensor inside the PDC a unique compactness is achieved.
Full communication and outstanding safety
Multiwave 7000 sends automated notifications of completed runs and events via email, and gives an audio notification and a visual notification via SMART LIGHT. Additionally, Multiwave 7000 can be remotely controlled via VNC from your computer, notebook, or mobile phone, which allows you to follow the experiment from any location.
There are no General Specifications available.