Material characterization with two complementary techniques in one instrument
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of RheoSAXS: Rheology and SAXS in one
New opportunities for combined RheoSAXS measurements
- 10 nNm minimum torque in rotation and 2 nNm minimum torque in oscillation allow measurement of low-viscosity dilute suspensions.
- Easy to handle thanks to the quick coupling mechanism of the upper geometry
- Marks on the flange between DSR 502 and the X-ray measuring chamber make changing from axial to tangential setup easy.
X-ray-transparent RheoSAXS measuring cell
- Measure parallel or perpendicular to flow direction to obtain the orientation of the sample distribution with respect to flow direction.
- Cylindrical measuring geometry corresponding to DIN 53019, gap size 1 mm, made of X-ray-transparent polycarbonate
- Filling volume: 8 mL
- Temperature control in the range from -10 °C to 90 °C
Upgrade of all existing SAXSpoint 2.0 systems anytime
- All existing SAXSpoint 2.0 systems in the field can be equipped for combined RheoSAXS measurements.
- The DSR 502 measuring head is integrated in SAXSpoint 2.0 and the system can be aligned using the SAXSdrive™ software.
- Use SAXSanalysis™ to analyze the scattering data and RheoCompass™ on its own to analyze the rheological data.
There are no General Specifications available.