The Sucrolyser / Eco Sucrolyser is a powerful system for sugar factories. It is used in the quality control of sugar...
The Sucrolyser / Eco Sucrolyser is a powerful system for sugar factories. It is used in the quality control of sugar cane as a part of pay analysis or as an extended laboratory system for multiple methods of sample preparation and chemical factory control. Depending on the polarimeter model and sample, clarified, non-clarified and alternatively clarified samples can be analyzed. Sucrolyser / Eco Sucrolyser systems offer perfect solutions that meet your special requirements.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of Sucrolyser
Sugarlab – the operating program for Sucrolyser
- For quality analysis of raw, intermediate and final products in sugar manufacturing (polarization, Brix, apparent purity)
- With optional instruments analysis of pH, conductivity ash, solution color, moisture and reflectance color of white sugar
- The program is preconfigured in compliance with ICUMSA standard and can be user-configured for local methods
- The setup menu allows definition of sample types (names) and the corresponding methods of analysis
- Sample name, identification code, measured data and evaluated data are displayed on the PC monitor, stored on hard disk and printed as a list
- Additional printout via an optional slip printer
There are no General Specifications available.