Prior Scientific - OpenStand Electrophysiology Solution
The OpenStand® is a fully configurable, motorized optical stand that when combined with your optics and ac...
The OpenStand® is a fully configurable, motorized optical stand that when combined with your optics and accessories creates a complete optical microscope for your optogenetics, physiology, electrophysiology, neuroscience and general imaging applications. The unit has a compact modular design with 100mm of motorized Z travel and a generic light input for most light guide compatible illuminators.
As one core component in Prior’s complete line of physiology products the OpenStand® features:
Modular Open Design:
- Uses existing optics
- Basic Unit: reflected light only, flange mount
- Available transmitted light module
- Accepts light guide input, for use with LED, metal halide, halogen and other light guide compatible illumination sources
- Compatible with Prior’s complete line of physiology products
Compact design leaves plenty of room for:
- Prior platform stages
- In vivo experimentation devices
Motorized focus control with 100 mm of travel:
- From thin prepared samples to whole animal in-vivo imaging
- Digipots for ultra fine Z and optional XY positioning
- Zero current mode eliminates recording noise
- Fast up/down mode for quick focus adjustment
The OpenStand® is designed for today’s research with the flexibility to adapt to tomorrow’s technology.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Features of OpenStand Electrophysiology Solution
- Large 200mm throat depth
- Large focus travel simplifies use of dipping objectives Modular transmitted light is easily removable – maximizing room below objectives
- 126mm of focus adjustment
- 35mm of condenser adjustment
- Rigid stable design
- Easily customizable
- Large focus travel accommodates a wide variety of samples
- Variants available for different applications
There are no General Specifications available.