Many of the main causes of OOS dissolution tests and qualification failures are related to media deaeration and di...
Many of the main causes of OOS dissolution tests and qualification failures are related to media deaeration and dispensing. The ezfill+, with method controlled automated deaeration and dispensing, makes media preparation simple and error free. Reports that include method parameters and user information allow tracking your media preparation as part of a complete data integrity solution. All made possible on a stand-alone basis by a built-in controller using a brilliant touch screen. The unique compact design and optional mobile cart lets one easily move the unit from bath to bath, while the available remote dispensing nozzle allows directly filling vessels in place. The ezfill+ is compatible with most dissolution baths on the market.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Features of ezfill+
- FAST, RELIABLE & CONSISTENT RESULTS: In-line heating eliminates the time delay and wasted energy heating bulk media tanks. Combined with high vacuum for effective deaeration and precise media volume delivery in approximately 90 seconds*.
- COLOR TOUCH SCREEN DISPLAY: Run stored methods and view/print reports that include dispensing parameters, user information and more.
- AUTOMATIC ERROR-PROOF MEDIA SETTINGS VIA METHODS: Set volumes and temperatures manually or via stored methods.
- TRACK MEDIA PARAMETERS FOR DATA INTEGRITY COMPLIANCE: Track volumes, temperatures, operator and dispensing time via stored reports.
- VARIABLE DISPENSE VOLUMES & TEMPERATURE: User or method selectable volumes from 250 mL to 1000 mL with temperatures from ambient to 45°C.
- SURFACTANT CAPABLE: Compatible with media containing up to 2% surfactants. Minimizes foaming issues present in other media preparation systems.
- COMPACT DESIGN: Easily fits on a bench or move amongst baths with the optional mobile cart.
*Cycle time is volume and temperature dependent.
|Dispensing Volume||250 mL to 1000 mL|
|Dispensing Accuracy||The Greater of 1% of Set Volume or ±5 mL|
|Heating Capacity||+20°C Degree Increase from Starting Point|
|Degassing||Up to a Maximum of 3.0 ppm, to an Endpoint of Not Less Than 5.0 ppm*|
|Input Filter||25 mm In-Line Filter Holder|
|Temperature Control||Cartridge Heater|
|Display||5.7” Color Touch Screen|
|User Management||Manage up to 50 Users with Multiple Access Levels|
|PC Interface||USB, Ethernet|