Highest performance standards in precision with absolute reliability and confidence in reporting has conferred G8, the International Gold Standard for HbA1c analysis. G8 ensures better patient care delivering the perfect solution towards diagnosis and monitoring treatment of diabetic patients.
Tosoh’s G8 offers high throughput of HbA1c results with Hb variant detection, providing the ideal solution for rapid and reliable diabetic monitoring and diagnosis. In depth analysis of patients with hemoglobin variants can be achieved by a simple mode change to β-thalassemia program.
In addition, the G8 has the flexibility to adapt to the changing needs of modern laboratories by offering the unique opportunity to upgrade from 90 sample loader to 290 sample loader and laboratory automation models.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of Tosohs HLC-723G8
- Automated glycohemoglobin analyzer based on Gold Standard HPLC technology
- Stable HbA1c results in 1.6 minutes
- HbF and HbA2 results obtained in 6 minutes
- Separation of labile A1c from stable A1c is achieved without using mathematical algorithms
- HbA1c inter-assay and Intra assay CV < 2% allowing exceptional patient management
- 90 or 290 sample loader availability
- High quality chromatographic resolution
- Different sample types and sizes can be loaded continuously onto the system
- Bi-directional communication capability
- Compact benchtop analyzer occupies less laboratory bench space
- Integrated barcode reader for sample identification
- Primary tube sampling with cap piercing facility
- Simple touch screen operations to minimize operator error
- User friendly and intuitive software
- Based on reference method used in the DCCT (Diabetes Control and Complications Trial)
- NGSP and IFCC certified
There are no General Specifications available.