Performing dissolution tests on high potency drugs with low concentrations of active pharmaceutical ingredients is di...
Performing dissolution tests on high potency drugs with low concentrations of active pharmaceutical ingredients is difficult, if not impossible, with a standard apparatus 1 or 2 dissolution bath. Common analytical instruments are not sensitive enough to detect such low concentrations. Similar difficulties occur during dissolution testing of medical devices, microparticles, beads, and topical drugs, such as creams, gels, and ointments. Distek's Small Volume Conversion Kit offers the perfect solution to all of these common dilemmas.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of Small Volume Dissolution
- INTERCHANGEABLE PADDLES & BASKETS: Interchangeable mini stirring elements allow the shaft to remain in place for a quick changeover between paddles and baskets.
- VOLUME FLEXIBILITY: The Small Volume Conversion Kit is available in 100 mL and 200 mL volumes offering improved sensitivity and analytical results.
- AVAILABILITY: Distek's Small Volume Conversion Kit is available for use with these Distek dissolution instruments: Model 2100 Series, Model 2500, Model 2500 RTD, Model 2500 Select, Evolution 6300 and symphony 7100.
- ATTACHES DIRECTLY TO A STANDARD DISTEK DISSOLUTION SHAFT: When using a standard Apparatus 1 or 2 Dissolution system from Distek with detachable stirring elements the mini shaft attaches directly to the end of the shaft for quicker change over from conventional to mini dissolution tests.
- FLEXIBILITY BY DESIGN: Ability to run mini versions of paddles, baskets, intrinsic, and ointment cell applications provides unmatched versatility for the laboratory.
There are no General Specifications available.