Follow this Equipment
Unopex - Spray Chilling Unit
Manufactured by Unopex
Unopex Spray Chilling Unit is the ideal complementary accessory thot enables to make powders directly from molten fe...
Unopex Spray Chilling Unit is the ideal complementary accessory thot enables to make powders directly from molten feed samples by solidification. It used to work in combination with Unopex B-15 Mini Spray Dryer and B-45 Dehumidifier.
The cooled gas moves in co-flow with the atomized feed in the process chamber where the droplets transfer their heat energy to the gas.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Need Equipment Support?
Documents & ManualsView All Documents
Features of Spray Chilling Unit
- Spray chilling at laboratory scale
- Easy installation on the top of the Unopex B-15 Mini Spray Dryer
- Electrical heater, temperature probe and metering valve
- Nozzle with heating jacket to prevent any blocking
- Digital control panel
- 2 separate feed vessels for continuous work
|Power Requirements||220 - 240 V, 50 - 60 Hz|