BMG LABTECH - BMG Labtech - LUMIstar Omega
LUMISTAR Omega dedicated luminescence microplate reader.
The LUMIstar® Omega is BMG LABTECH's powerful dedicated luminescence microplate reader, providing highly sensitive flash and glow assay readings. This DLReady-certifiedmicroplate reader can also come equipped with Simultaneous Dual Emission for BRET applications, and can be further upgraded to a multi-mode reader.
The LUMIstar Omega is a dedicated reader for luminescence measurements, including BRET. It provides highly sensitive readings of all luminescence applications in end-point and kinetic assays. Moreover, a built-in filter wheel and the optional Simultaneous Dual Emission detection make multiple wavelength detection and BRET applications possible.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Microplate Readers Service ProvidersView All (12)
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of BMG Labtech - LUMIstar Omega
- Flash, glow and BRET assays
- Measurements in up to 384-well plates
- Top and bottom reading
- Incubation up to 45 or 65 °C
- Simultaneous Dual Emission
- Well scanning with up to 900 data points per well
- Injection at point of measurement
There are no General Specifications available.
- Atmospheric Control Unit (ACU): provides the ideal environment for cell-based assays by regulating O2 and CO2 gas levels in the microplate reader
- Filters and Optic Modules: standard filters from 240 - 850 nm, filters and Optic Modules optimised for specific applications, and bespoke solutions are available
- Microplate Stacker: optimises microplate handling and increases throughput by providing rapid loading, unloading, restacking, and continuous feeding for up to 50 microplates
- Evaluation Plate: validates the optical functionality of BMG LABTECH microplate readers for quality control and/or qualification (IQ/OQ) purposes