BMG LABTECH - BMG Labtech - SPECTROstar Omega
Dedicated absorbance microplate reader.
The SPECTROstar® Omega is a dedicated absorbance microplate reader that can capture a full absorbance spectrum (220 - 1000 nm) in less than 1 second per well – no scanning needed. This upgradeable reader offers the highest flexibility for optimizing settings for all absorbance-based assays. The LVis Plate compatibility allows for low-volume sample measurements.
The SPECTROstar Omega is a dedicated absorbance microplate reader that can capture either a full-absorbance spectrum or up to eight discrete wavelengths simultaneously. Upgrades can transform the SPECTROstar Omega into a powerful multi-mode reader with up to three detection modes, Simultaneous Dual Emissionand injectors.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Microplate Readers Service ProvidersView All (12)
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of BMG Labtech - SPECTROstar Omega
- High-speed absorbance measurements
- Measurements in up to 1536-well plates
- Incubation up to 45 °C or 65 °C
- Multiple shaking options
- Well scanning with up to 900 data points per well
- High-precision injectors with simultaneous reagent injection and detection
- Low-volume detection
There are no General Specifications available.
- Atmospheric Control Unit (ACU): provides the ideal environment for cell-based assays by regulating O2 and CO2 gas levels in the microplate reader
- Microplate Stacker: optimises microplate handling and increases throughput by providing rapid loading, unloading, restacking, and continuous feeding for up to 50 microplates
- LVis Plate: microplate for low-volume DNA, RNA and protein quantification. It includes 16 micro-drop (2 µL) wells, a cuvette slot and optional performance testing features
- Evaluation Plate: validates the optical functionality of BMG LABTECH microplate readers for quality control and/or qualification (IQ/OQ) purposes