Provides sensitive, selective detection for UPLC-based fluorescence applications
The ACQUITY UPLC® Fluorescence (FLR) Detector delivers sensitivity and selectivity to fluorescence-based applications. It extends the benefits of UPLC technology for the analysis of polynuclear aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs), drugs of abuse, and vitamins – any component with chemiluminescent properties, such as fluorescence or phosphorescence. Transfer your HPLC fluorescence methods to UltraPerformance LC® for greater throughput without compromising sensitivity.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Need Equipment Support?
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of ACQUITY UPLC FLR Detector
- Effective integration algorithms, sampling rates up to 80 Hz, and independent optimization of filtering constants facilitate accurate and reproducible integration
- Flexible 2D and 3D scanning capabilities for the quick determination of wavelength maxima
- Intuitive software interface and diagnostic tools instill confidence that the detector is performing optimally
- Low volume (<2uL), axially illuminated flow cell design allows for better light absorption, resulting in enhanced sensitivity
- Advanced optical design to maximize light throughput, and reduce light scatter, allowing for better signal-to-noise performance
- High-speed data rates (up to 80Hz) and independent optimization of filter time constants allowing full characterization of narrow, sharp peaks typical of UPLC separations
- Multiple detection modes - 2D, 3D, and on-the-fly spectral scanning – can greatly reduce the time needed to develop fluorescence detection methods by quickly determining wavelength maxima
- Intuitive system console provides simple navigation to manage instrument parameters for easy system control
There are no General Specifications available.