Combines the resolution, sensitivity, and speed of UltraPerformance technology with single quadrupole MS detection.
The ACQUITY UPLC® System’s ability to produce narrow peaks and spectral quality from the ACQUITY SQD allows easy identification of compounds in applications, including:
- Peak purity and impurity profiling
- Syntheses confirmation
- Product deformulation
- Enhanced method development with molecular weight-based peak tracking
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Need Equipment Support?
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of ACQUITY SQD
- Interactive diagnostics software for worry-free system and fluidics optimization and performance checks with IntelliStart™ Technology
- 1 pg sensitivity with either ESI or APCI
- 10,000 Da/sec scan speeds up to 2,000 Da for full compatibility with seconds-wide UPLC peaks
- Simple upkeep and minimal bench space requirement
- Dual orthogonal sampling ionization with ZSpray™ source
- Rapid polarity switching and multi-mode ionization with simultaneous APCI and ESI for comprehensive compound analyses in a single injection, with ESCi® Technology
- Multiple detection strategies available with supported Tunable UV (TUV), Photodiode Array (PDA), and Evaporative Light Scattering (ELS) optical detectors
- Control and data acquisition with Empower™ or MassLynx™ Software
- Optional APPI(Atmospheric Pressure PhotoIonization)
- Optional application managers available
Rapid data acquisition capability:
- To make the most of your ACQUITY UPLC® System, the SQ Detector operates at the highest data acquisition rates (utilizing fast scanning data acquisition, multi-mode ionization, and rapid polarity switching technologies)
Automated instrument optimization and quantitative method development tools:
- IntelliStart™ Software automates setting up the MS hardware (mass resolution, mass calibration, ion source optimization) and the process of developing compound-specific SIR data acquisition methods
- QuanOptimize™, a sophisticated, optional software package, is available for comprehensive automation of the entire process of quantitation (method setup, data acquisition, data processing, and reporting)
Versatile Range of robust ionization options:
- Robust dual orthogonal API source (ZSpray™): Maximizes source longevity, protects against dirty samples, and allows easy removal and cleaning of source elements without breaking vacuum
- Ionization options include: electrospray and multi-mode ionization capability (standard), atmospheric chemical ionization, and dual-mode atmospheric pressure photo-ionization / atmospheric chemical ionization interface
Comprehensive software control and applications:
- MassLynx™ MS Software or Empower™ 2 CDS Software solutions suit your analytical requirements
- Optional OpenLynx™ Application Manager provides walk-up access to non-expert users for UPLC/MS applications
Intelligent Services Delivery Platform
- Connections INSIGHT® intelligent services provides on-demand, remote diagnostics and online help for your LC/MS system.
Linearity and Precision are Superb
Broad quantitative linearity is demonstrated over a range of 1 pg to 2,000 pg on-column for reserpine.
High quantitative reproducibility is shown for 10 pg reserpine injections on-column (n=20)
Good Quality MS Information
The ACQUITY® SQD provides more quality information about your samples in less time. The SQ Detector delivers 10,000 Da/sec scan speeds and interscan delays as low as 20 msec to accommodate the narrowest UPLC peaks.
IntelliStart™ Technology automates system setup so that non-expert users can acquire data with confidence that the system is operating optimally.
An integrated system of fluidics, electronics, and software continually monitors system performance. Through a series of diagnostic checks, the MS detector can report when it is ready for use. Any failures trigger a red-light system status, which warns that action may be required before analysis can proceed.
- Resolves system alerts
- Autotunes and calibrates the system, optimized for your analysis
- Automatically generates SIR methods with ease using integrated fluidics
- Reports on your LC/MS system performance
There are no General Specifications available.
VideosView All Videos
ACQUITY SQD - Single Quadrupole Detector