Developed for routine HPLC/MS/MS quantitative applications and qualitative screening, the Quattro micro™ API is...
- Accurate, reproducible chromatographic peak area measurement
- Robust ZSpray™ atmospheric pressure ionization interface
- Versatile range of ionization options
- Multimode capability in a single run
- Automated instrument optimization and quantitative method development tools
- Dedicated application managers for your specialized analytical requirements
- Small footprint that sits easily on your laboratory benchtop
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Need Equipment Support?
Documents & ManualsView All Documents
Features of Quattro micro API
Automated Instrument Optimization and Quantitative Method Development Tools
Software automates the MS hardware setup (mass resolution, mass calibration, ion source optimization).
QuanOptimize™, a sophisticated, optional software package, automates the entire quantitation process (method setup, data acquisition, data processing, and reporting).
Versatile Range of Robust Ionization Options
Robust dual orthogonal API source (ZSpray™) maximizes source longevity, protects against dirty samples, and allows easy removal and cleaning of source elements without breaking vacuum.
Ionization options include electrospray and multi-mode ionization capability (standard), atmospheric chemical ionization, and dual-mode atmospheric pressure photo-ionization / atmospheric chemical ionization interface.
Comprehensive Software Control and Applications
MassLynx™ MS Software solutions suit your analytical requirements.
Why Tandem Quadrupole MS?
Tandem quadrupole mass spectrometers are versatile instruments that can perform a wide variety of experiments:
- Full scan for mass confirmation
- Single ion recording for selected ion monitoring
- Product ion scan for structural elucidation
- Precursor scan for class-specific screening using common fragments
- Constant neutral loss for class-specific screening using common losses
- Multiple reaction monitoring for selective, trace level quantitation
The use of two mass analysers provides improved data quality for a wide range of applications:
- High selectivity to reduce or eliminate matrix interferences
- High sensitivity for trace levels with low reporting limits
- Quantitative accuracy for reproducibility, stability and dynamic range, and accurate quantitation of targets at low levels in matrix
- Robustness for complex sample matrices, reduced sample cleaning
Comprehensive Ionization Capabilities
When you need to incorporate mass spectrometry into your laboratory, you want your instrumentation to be as versatile as possible to meet your ongoing analytical needs.
Waters’ portfolio of MS technologies provides a broad range of atmospheric pressure ionization (API) sources to allow your laboratory to meet its productivity requirements:
- Electrospray (ESI) Probe: The most widely used API technique for sensitive, general analysis of polar and ionic compounds
- Atmospheric Pressure Chemical Ionization (APCI) Probe: Ionization capabilities for less polar and neutral chemical species
- IonSABRE™ APCI: Excellent sensitivity for less polar and nonpolar analytes, especially at higher liquid flow rates
- ESCi® Multi-Mode Ionization: Combines ESI and APCI in the same analysis
- APPI/APCI Dual Ionization: Provides APCI in simultaneous operation with photoionization (PI)
- Built on the ZSpray™ API Interface, each of these ionization sources provides the robust performance you expect of your mass spectrometer.
There are no General Specifications available.