Low Flow High Purity TOC Gas Generator
Parker Hannifin Corporation, the global leader in motion and control technologies, has introduced a new low flow high purity TOC gas generator designed to replace expensive and dangerous cylinders of oxygen or TOC zero grade air.
The system will create TOC grade gas from an external laboratory compressed air hookup. Output flow rate is enough to serve a single TOC instrument. The gas purity output contains less than 50 ppb hydrocarbons and carbon dioxide. The system also removes water vapor and carbon monoxide to 100 ppb.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Features of TOC Gas Generator
- Produces ultra-dry, CO2-free air to less than 1 ppm purity
- Eliminates the trouble, safety risk and ongoing cost of gas cylinders
- Flow capacity to 1 lpm at operating pressures from 75 to 125 PSIG
- Easy to install, fully automatic and no regular maintenance required
- Extremely compact, lightweight and wall-mountable
- Quiet, reliable operation and low power consumption
- Standard inlet coalescing and carbon filters for automatic removal of particulate, liquid moisture, oils and heavy hydrocarbons
- Standard outlet filter-regulator-gauge assembly for outlet pressure regulation
- Standard surge tank for stable outlet flow and pressure
- Manufactured in a Lean Manufacturing environment for world-class quality, on-time delivery and best-in-class value
Total Organic Carbon (TOC) analyzers (cumbustion type)
- CO2 analyzer
There are no General Specifications available.
Outlet CO2 Concentration < 1 ppm
Outlet Dewpoint -100oF
Max. Outlet Flow Rate 1 lpm at 100 PSIG operating pressure
Operating Pressure 75 to 125 PSIG (maximum)
Max. Inlet Temperature 100oF
Dimensions 8.5W x 12.5H x 5D
Shipping Weight 10 lbs.
Inlet / Outlet Connections 1/8 NPT
Power Options 100 - 240 VAC / 47 - 63 Hz / 1 phase
Parker Balston - TOC 625[+] View Model Specifications
|Maximum Pressure||100 psi|
|Flow Rate||650 ml/min|
|Additional Model Specifications|