Data acquisition and instrument control software for HPLC and GC.
Clarity is advanced Chromatography Data Station (CDS) which can be used with any GC or HPLC and is 21CFR11 and GMP compliant. Optional modules for data acquisition, data processing, and extensive instrument control are available. A wide range of controlled devices together with a choice of A/D converters allows connection to almost any chromatograph. Up to four independent chromatography systems, each with up to 32 signals can be processed simultaneously. You can monitor running analysis with your iPhone or Android powered smartphone using Clarity2Go
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Recent Questions & Answers
Need Equipment Support?
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of Clarity Chromatography Data Station
- Provide direct control of more than 500 instruments from wide selection of manufacturers (GC, LC detectors, pumps, autosamplers, fraction collectors, valves etc.)
- MS for Mass Spectrometry
- GCxGC for two-dimensional gas chromatography
- GPC for Gel Permeation Chromatography
- CE for Capillary Electrophoresis
- PDA for UV/Vis spectral data processing
- SST for System Suitability Testing
- NGA for Natural Gas Analysis
- DHA for Detailed Hydrocarbon Analysis
- EA for Elementar Analysis
There are no General Specifications available.
Windows XP, 7 or 8
- PC Pentium 4/2 GHz, 512 MB RAM recommended; PC Pentium III/700 MHz, 256 MB RAM minimal
- DVD ROM drive or Internet connection for installation,
- Free USB ports for HW Key and A/D converter
- Additional serial port(s) may be required for some configurations, depending on devices to be connected