Beckman Coulter Z1 Dual Cell and Particle Counter
Z1 instruments incorporate a unique, new oil displacement pump which delivers a high degree of accuracy and precision, and eliminates the need for mercury utilized in the traditional mercury manometers. The Beckman Coulter Z1 Dual Cell and Particle Counter was specifically designed for simple operation. Enter the cell size (diameter or volume) and press START. The count is completed in seconds. Clear messages on the LCD display lead you through all set-up and analyses functions. Calibration requires only several keystrokes; optimum instrument settings are automatically computed and set. The constant current feature of the Beckman Coulter Z1 Dual Cell and Particle Counter eliminates calibration drift due to changes in electrolyte conductivity and temperature, a very common problem with other instruments.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Recent Questions & Answers
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of Z1
- Mercury Free
- Absolute cell counts or concentration
- One-Button Calibration
- Small Footprint
- Certified to ISO 9001 by NSAI Quality Assurance
- Technology defined by the International Standard (ISO 13319:2000: Determination of particle size distributions – Electrical sensing zone method)
- Listed by ETL Testing Laboratory
- Store up to 5 analyses settings (Profiles)
- Operator selectable size settings
There are no General Specifications available.