Impedance technology, photometry Microsampling: Only 10 µL S...
- Impedance technology, photometry
- Microsampling: Only 10 µL
- Smart card based memory storage (optional)
- No compressor (stepper motor technology)
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Recent Questions & Answers
Features of ABX Micros 60
- Measurement methods: Impedance technology, photometry.
- Liquid valves (without pinching): Reliability and increased precision
- No compressor (stepper motor): Reliability, less maintenance and noise
Power supply: 90/240 V - 50/60 Hz - 230 VA
Printer: Dot matrix
60 samples/hour (on open tube)
55 samples/hour (closed tube)
Automated smart cards used for QC and patient data storage (optional).
RS 232 output.
Last result (with curves) or 78 results (optional smart cards based memory)
Screen: 2 lines of 40 alphanumerical characters.
Keyboard: Barcode reader (optional).