SZX7 Zoom Stereo Microscope
In operation and optical performance, the SZX7 is designed for ease of use and working comfort in every task, from routine preparations to advanced research. Its Galilean optical system, previously restricted to more specialized microscopes, offers one of the best zoom ratios in its class as well as outstanding image clarity, true color and accurate reproduction of the original specimen in crisp, well-defined detail. System modularity and abundant accessories also ensure quick and easy system adaptation for specimens of any type and size.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Need Equipment Support?
Features of SZX7
- A completely new eyepiece design, "Comfort View," provides greater comfort to let you perform your work faster. Comfort View features pupil aberration control and appropriate positioning at the eye point. The result is a field of view that is easy to find, comfortable to view, and easy to maintain
- Magnification range: 8x-56x (using a 1x objective/10x eyepiece); zoom ratio 7:1
- The new DFPLAPO1X-4 objective lens provides maximum optical performance with Plan Apochromat correction and N.A. of 0.10
- New binocular observation tube with 45° inclination
- Convenient, front-access controls
- Integrated click-stop mechanism provides quick and easy access to common magnification settings
- Environmentally-friendly: the SZX7 zoom body and objectives are lead-free