METTLER TOLEDO - V20S Compact Volumetric KF Titrator
One Click™ Water Determination - Simple and Secure Routine Analysis
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Recent Questions & Answers
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of V20S Compact Volumetric KF Titrator
- Color Touchscreen with One Click™ user interface
- User interface in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Russian, Polish and Korean
- Intelligent burettes with RFID chip saving all relevant titrant data
- Connectivity to LabX titration PC software via USB or direct Ethernet (TCP/IP)
- Common USB printers or the USB-P25 compact paper roll printer for secure and GLP-compliant paper recording
One Click User Interface The large color touchscreen features the simple-to-understand and fast-to-operate One Click user interface. All users have their own homescreen with dedicated shortcut buttons to directly start specific routine tasks.
Solvent Manager Users are protected against contact with chemicals using the Solvent Manager liquid handling device. It is fully controlled by the titrator and offers solvent exchange with only One Click without additional user interaction.
Intelligent Burettes The titrant is automatically recognized, when the burette is installed on the titrator. Important data such as concentration or lifetime is saved on the RFID chip and directly transferred to the titrator, where it is stored and can be monitored. Using the wrong or an expired titrant is therefore impossible.
PC software LabX titration Full control over the titrator, secure database archiving, networking, efficient result management with control charts and individual search filters or rapid and clear method development are only some aspects of the powerful LabX titration PC software.
|Titrator Type||Karl Fischer Volumetric|
max. 12 per user
Automatic burette recognition
Number of user methods
English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Korean
Drying oven option