METTLER TOLEDO - V30S Compact Volumetric KF Titrator
One Click™ Water Determination - Flexible, Simple & Secure
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Recent Questions & Answers
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of V30S Compact Volumetric KF Titrator
- Color Touchscreen with One Click™ user interface
- User specific Homescreen with Shortcuts for direct access to all routine tasks
- User interface in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Russian, Polish and Korean
- Task list for queuing different tasks and direct access
- Intelligent burettes with RFID chip saving relevant data
- Connectivity to LabX titration PC software via USB or direct Ethernet (TCP/IP)
- Common USB printers or the USB-P25 compact printer for secure and GLP-compliant recording
- Homogenizer TTL I/O control
Solvent Control Solvent Control monitors three different parameters and replaces the solvent when necessary with just One Click, or even automatically. The Solvent Manager also empties, fills or replaces the solvent when required, ensuring the titration cell is kept in a good condition.
Automation with Stromboli Up to 14 samples can be titrated in an unattended operation with the Stromboli oven sample changer. Repeatability and efficiency is significantly improved and operation becomes simple, as Stromboli is fully controlled by the titrator. Flexible methods enable multiple blanks and sample series with statistics.
User Management All users have their own homescreen with shortcuts for a One Click start of any task. Users can exclusively run their own shortcuts to perform routine tasks, but cannot accidentally change anything e.g. in the setup. In connection with LabX Titration Server PC software, the Dual operation mode offers full support of FDA 21 CFR part 11 regulations.
Flexible powerful methods Samples that do not release water easily or that cause side reactions can be analyzed using a homogenizer or external extraction. Predefined methods that trigger the homogenizer or offer direct blank determination of the extracting solvent make these applications simple.
|Titrator Type||Karl Fischer Volumetric|
Automatic burette recognition
Number of predefined Mettler methods
Number of user methods
Task list (number of tasks)
English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Korean
Drying oven option
DO308 (manual) or Stromboli (automatic)