Custom-designed off-line automation system with sample collection, solvent addition and pH change.
Custom-designed off-line automation system with sample collection, solvent addition and pH change offers optimum flexibility to laboratories which have to meet the most varied test requirements.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of AT7
- A flexible system for collecting and evaluating: samples are filtered first and then collected in most used types of tubes or vials (customized racks can be designed if necessary)
- Samples can be withdrawn from manifold probes or through the Hollow Shaft™
- With a piercing valve it is also possible to sample in closed vials without any evaporation
- A Peltier cooling effect can be also added to maintain sample at low temperature
- pH change or media replacement (constant volume work) with an additional valve
- Off-line systems can easily be upgraded to double off-line (2 baths for one fraction collector) due to the fraction collector design
- No possible cross contamination due to a possible cleaning phase between samples
- Off-line systems can be driven by firmware or software
There are no General Specifications available.