Compact, portable unit for sterilizing liquids, solids, and instruments.
Compact, portable unit for sterilizing liquids, solids, and instruments. Features a slow cool-down cycle for solids and instrument sterilization, this slow cool-down capability prevents liquids from boilover as pressure within the chamber is vented at the end of the sterilization cycle. Equipped with a built-in drying element for rapid moisture removal after sterilization. The units main heater is submerged in water, thus eliminating the "cracked" or "burned-out" catastrophic chamber failures, common in autoclaves with non-immersed heaters. Unit has a 70 min cycle timer for automatic operation.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Recent Questions & Answers
Features of 8000-DSE
- 0 to 70-minute timer activates when sterilization temperatures are reached.
- Audible alarm at end of timed cycle.
- Continuous pressure purge system (CPP) ensures uniform sterilization.
- Overpressure release, overtemperature thermostats, and front-mounted controls.
- All stainless steel chamber
- No special plumbing required.
- Uses tap water.
|Power Requirements||120V, 1750W, 60Hz, 14.6A|
Operating range: 121°C to 132°C (250° to 270 °F), +-0.5°C (+-1°F) temperature uniformity.
Pressure range: 15 to 27 psi (103 to 186 kPa , 1.0 - 1.9 bar)
Reservoir capacity: 1 qt. (0.9L)